Monday, January 19, 2015

Secret life of Richard Bennett 2

     I watch my feet move under me as i walk to my first period class. Slowly other feet begin to appear and voices say hello and I'm forced to look up. Faces and bodies fly past me in staggered and unpredictable patterns. People i know, people i don't know, and that one person i wish i didn't know. one by one just like every other day. I look back down as my mind begins to wonder.
    My patent leather shoes shine like a million bucks. i look up to see 2 blue eyes in a sea of gray faces. Then the sea parts to reveal the most beautiful girl that ever walked on gods green earth. Her white dress flutters around her ankles as we approach one another. Our hands grasp, our eyes lock, as our faces grow closer and closer than...Bam!
     My mind is pulled from the dream as my body dose a 180 to revile a very apologetic kid, grabbing the shoulder he accidentally ran into me with. "Sophomores" i say quietly under my breath. I look back down to see my black combat boots and keep walking through the extremely crowded hall. The bell rings loudly signifying the start of class in 5 minutes. the halls begin to unclog as people rush into classrooms, up stares and into random halls filled with more doors. The bell rings for the last time right as I pass through the door to my class. I trow my bag under my desk and plant myself in my desk.
      The knots in the fake wood desk then catch my eye. I look intently at it and try to find shapes that look familiar to my mind. "nope nothing." i say aloud. Then the teachers voice signifies the true beginning of the class. Every mouth Closes as we strain our necks to see the teacher. "I'm already bored." I think to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment